Skip to main content
My Account

If you are in immediate danger you should always contact the police on 999 (non-emergency 101): or visit their site here.

However, if you are not in any immediate danger, but are a victim or survivor of a crime you can access a range of support services nationally and locally. Just click here.

Support for your organisation

If you are a voluntary sector organisation in the West Midlands and need support of any kind these local organisations can help:

Get in touch
Contact us
The VRP is always interested in exploring possible links and opportunities to work with others. Contact us to find out more or even just say hello…
Contact us