If you are in immediate danger you should always contact the police on 999 (non-emergency 101): or visit their site here.
However, if you are not in any immediate danger, but are a victim or survivor of a crime you can access a range of support services nationally and locally. Just click here.
Support for your organisation
If you are a voluntary sector organisation in the West Midlands and need support of any kind these local organisations can help:
- Birmingham: https://www.bvsc.org/
- Coventry: http://www.vacoventry.org.uk/
- Walsall: https://onewalsall.org/
- Sandwell: https://www.scvo.info/
- Wolverhampton: http://www.wolverhamptonvsc.org.uk/about/
- Dudley: http://dudleycvsreview.org/
- Solihull: https://solihull-sustain.org.uk/